それはダメだよ!
No right-clicking!
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥ キキにゃんの部屋へよこそ! ♥



★ Monday, June 30, 2008

10:16 pm

today's music are~~~
Daizystripper's Brilliant Days
Doremidan's Sangatsu
Marbell's Sicilian Kiss


i think its the piano from the music pieces. loL~ they got into me. piano is the least musical instrument in the world yet the pianists managed to produce this kinda sounds. shall put them on replay =)


Reminiscence by 雪


Just so suddenly I was brought back to the past
I remembered vividly the day we first met
At that point of time, I didn’t put much thoughts into it
But I guess… feelings always develop overtime


Once a pampered fool, I got broken into two
Like an endless hail, the rocks fell on me
The pain… I bore alone in the storm


Before I knew how, I saw your hand
that’s when we first met, a gentle smile, a happy face
It started to light my way…
Only you had the power to bring me back up on my feet
Wipe away the stains on my cheek, a gentle caress I want to hold onto


But it doesn’t matter now, things never go as we planned anyways
No matter how much tears I shed for you, I wont regret them
As long as you’re still smiling, even if its not for me…
As long as you’re making others happy, I know I’d be free.


The greatest lesson I’ve learnt from you… to trust… to understand… all over again…
Like a child, guided by its mother… I want you to listen to my little whimpers.
You gave me what I lost and then took away what I gained
such irony in this world of pain… but we all learn to forgive
I’d continue playing this song… even if you’re no longer here
Even if I tried to stretch out my hand and hope to even grasp onto air
I’d continue praying… hoping that we’d one day be saved
The time has come for us to part our ways… like how the beginning was said
A fairy tale about to end… a new ending… a new beginning


But it doesn’t matter now, things never went as I wanted anyways
No matter how much tears I shed for you, I wont forget them
As long as you’re still smiling, even if its not for me…
As long as you’re making others happy, I know I’d one day be free.


If it’s going to be painful, then let it fall into a dream now
so that nothing would be felt, so that it’ll be buried forever in this white snow
in this way, it’ll be frozen with time, a small part of my memories even when I die
Even now as I lay here, I still want to reach out my hand but only to find myself grasping thin air


I always asked you to tell me I don’t matter in your life… but then again, it’s just another one of my lies
I always hoped that you’d tell me the opposite… but it never happened


As long as you’re still smiling, even if its not for me…
As long as you’re making others happy, I know I’d one day be free.


And I’d just wake up again everyday feeling the same…
A new morning… another beginning






something that fits my mood now~ many would prob think this is a love song~ each to his own~ lOL! but when i read the words it wasnt love tat came to my mind =)

今も生きるの意味を探す…
★ キキ様でした ☆




♥ プロフィール
My Profile


† 其々が選んだ日々の中 †

*24.4.1988*
*RMIT - Bachelor in Accountancy*

♥ 好きのこと
My Loves

*Visual KeiのNeverLand*
*Japanese*
*Black|Red|White*
*Dolly*
*The GazettE*
*my endless list of inspirational vk musicians =)*

♥ 私と話したい所
Want to speak?



♥ 音楽所
The Music



♥ 出口
The Escape

++ VisualKei の NeverLand ++
. Visual Konbini
★ NO LIVE ♪ NO LIFE ☆ 明日も楽しいみたい v(^┏┓^)v
My Daily Rants

*tHe-CrApPer*
*ZhU ZhU*
*ZeNor*
*HimUra*
*HaNa-ChaN*
*MiRa-ChaN*
*みらら*
*SuKi*
*GaRcIa*
*TaLib*
*UmMi*
*aLvIn*
*Aya-chan*


♥ 記憶
rewind back to the past

tachidomari furikaeruto horahanare hanareno ashiat...
no matter how much i try not to think about it~ i ...
let's push today aside first and talk about last n...
not in e very best of spirits right now... having ...
i think my phone's a goner!!! > < it shut down on ...
ahH~ something freaked me out juz like less than 1...
ahHH~ =) today wasnt a very good day. went to meet...
my mom said something to me yesterday~"you're 20 a...
before i forget....
oh no~~~ kenna ps first thing in the morning > < l...

♥ Credits

ありがたい人

Edited by: キキ様
Designer :
%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :
lovelies-
Inspirations :
!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code:
%PURPUR.black-
Images :
Cyworld
Others :
xoxo


ルキー様
はちー様
イッヴー様
ゆうりー様