★ Tuesday, August 26, 2008
1:28 pmagain~ its official! > <
i m SOOOOOO in love with Plastic Tree's Supika~ the song's not the most terrific, but the lyric's really touching > <
maybe i shld do a proper translation on it~ but right now i no time =(
Yasashii, yasashii, koe ga kikoeta. (I heard a gentle, gentle voice)
Kanashii, kanashii, namida ochita. (Sorrowful, sorrowful tears fell)
Koishii, koishii, kokoro ni wa (I miss you, i miss you in my heart)
Mou, aenai na. (But we wont meet again...)
Mou, aetai na..... (Already, I want to see you....)
Koko kara mieru no wa totemo tooi bokura (From here we look really far apart)
Kako ni mo mirai ni mo mieta (I see you in my past and in my future)
this last part was exceptionally touching...
ahhHH~~~ > < touching song!!!! ryuutarou wa baka!!! XD make me go mushy!! > <~
*hears it somemore*
okay~ i m seriously disturbed... by something~~ =(
今も生きるの意味を探す…
★ キキ様でした ☆