★ Monday, September 17, 2007
Usakumyaryukku!
8:57 pmi guess i owe u guys some pics~ ^^ loL~ I dun think its visible in the ermm~ pic~ but yup, my sis and her victorian loli~ *cake* lol`! she's wearing that for the tea party!!! what should i wear!??! *gasps* > < LOL~! nothing much la. hais~
tml zhi's bday le! HAPPY BDAY DEAR ZHI ZHI *in advance!!!* XD ^^ old liao wor! sorry i cannot make it tomorrow! but ermm i'm making it up for u~ ! so dont worry ya =) I PROMISE!!!! ^^
ahhh~ okay~ today's test was horrid! think i juz passed it~ *I HATE INTRO TO ACCOUNTS!!!* okokookok *shhhhh* XD =))
lastly~~~ I WAN A BABY THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT USAKUYARYUKKU!!!! i'm going to attach the paris edition below! its 220 sgd~~!! *roughly this price* XD ^^ so huggable~~~ *HUGGLES~* hahaha~ its going to be my CUTE ITEMU!!!! like honey-senpai and mori-senpai~ XD LOL!
that's all for now~~~ ^^ take care!



今も生きるの意味を探す…
★ キキ様でした ☆