★ Wednesday, April 30, 2008
the me... today..
9:51 pmThe GazetteE - Calm Envy
I seem to sink into the sound of the falling rain.
This promise is whose dream, who is this dream for?
I want to see all of you. I want to love all of you.
It's this way, isn't it?
When our hands are clutched together,
There is this unknown scent coming from the opposite one.
Although I can breathe normally, I seem to crumble eventually.
If you could love me deeper than just those words
I could believe only you standing before me.
In the suddenly showing past, the times we would touch,
Could not fill the fragile emptiness, floating on those tears.
Although I find comfort in this peace,
You, who are beside me, are breaking from my inside.
I want to see all of you. I want to love all of you.
The answer is drowning in a smile.
You don't love the everyday shadow, when it was lost.
We carry those bounds that I can't let disappear.
Even though I threw those words at you, if you could love me
I could believe only you, standing before me.
The suddenly shown past, hurts every time you touch me
I want to love you to my inner emptiness.
Because I won't let you notice how I wipe my tears
There is nothing else to laugh about in front of me.
It's not the two of us, concealing this means the [good bye]
How I wish it to be us together crying at this [farewell]
More than thinking back about it, I would like you to forget
And put me in this empty space.
Don't chase those long passed days.
Don't leave anything more than what's already left.
[At least…]
I hold onto this good bye, as I fall asleep
And the faint heat vanishes like tobacco.
The days that won't return, the person I loved
-LyricsMode
if there is only song that can describe me now.. i would say its Calm envy. lOL~ although i still believe tat it's a song for the rainy days... but ya =))
i dun understand alot of things nia!! like wth la~ XD oh wells... even if i understand them... I DUN WANNA THINK TaT I DO! i'd juz feign my ignorance. ^^ heh heh~ how abt tat... stupid bitch la~ gRrr.
waiting for my exams to end.... then turn into zombie~!!! YAY!!!! zombie = good life. ^^ trust me.. miss those zombie days... no thoughts no worries no pain no feelings... lOL~ i think u'd agree with me.. right???
guess today's going to be another late night~ or shld i say morning... friday's paper's going to be a JFSJDFLKJSKLJKLSDJKF drag!!!! GRRRRR cant wait for it to end. then juz one more week, 2 more papers... then...yahoOOOOoooo ~ wait for death... ^^
aiyah... i'd juz keep quiet la~ ^^ its in times of need can u then tell who are ur real friends... i misjudged some people... loL~ how do u know? when u feel really down u juz wanna dump the stupid stuff on someone/people. if they can take it... cos if they r really ur friends... LIKE REALLY REALLY TRUE friends then no matter how much u complain abt the stupidity they can take it. no matter how tired they are they'd take it... accept u for who u are, bare with u cos they know that this is juz tat passing phase tat u need someone to hear them out... ^^ but of cos if its like CONSTANTLY then tat's different la =x but if they put the HUGE STOP SIGN even before u get to dump ur shit... then~~~ ya... u know the truth already ~ ^^ people change okay! i change too, so take it or leave it! sucker... *evil laughter*
ya i m crazy... tired but cant sleep... stressed out and kinda "depressed" LOL~ dun worry i m NOT suicidal n m eating well.. <--- i think XD
今も生きるの意味を探す…
★ キキ様でした ☆